Rejuvapen utilizes precisely spaced micro needles in a small cartridge to create invisible, vertical, micro perforations into the top layers of the skin. As a result the skin shifts its natural repair mechanism into high gear and starts producing collagen and elastin. The self repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin renewal. Skin becomes firmer and regains its elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced, pores become firmer, circulation is stimulated and the overall condition of the skin improves.
The advantage of the Rejuvapen™ compared to other treatments is that it not only activates cell regeneration, it also enhances the absorption of active ingredients of RP Complex™ into the skin during the treatment before the skin closes. Your skin becomes firmer and regains its elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced, pores become finer, circulation is stimulated and the overall condition of the skin improves.
- Minimizes Pore Size
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Lifts, Tightens, and Rejuvenates skin, Builds New Collagen and Elastin
- Improves appearance of Acne Scarring
- Improves Hyperpigmentation
- Activates Cell Regeneration
- A treatment cannot be done within 2 weeks of a Botox treatment.
- Micro needling can be done 2-4 weeks after fillers to avoid inflammatory reaction.
- There is a 1- month wait between Rejuvapen and IPL treatments.
- Micro needling may trigger cold sore response in patients and a prophylaxis medication should be taken prior to treatment by those who are prone to outbreaks.
- Blood thinners need to be stopped seven days prior to treatment.
- Stop anti-inflammatory medications three days prior to treatment.
- Just like a chemical peel, stop Retin-A three days before treatment.
- 24 hours before treatment refrain from any spa or cosmetic treatment that would increase skin sensitivity.
- Have no allergies to metals.
- Must be off Accutane for at least one year.
Safe for all skin types
Unique usage: The device can go all the way to the bottom of the lash line getting all of the under eye area. As well as the “lipstick lines” around the mouth.
One day of downtime, unless treatment is for acne scarring, downtime can vary by a day or two.
Treatment time: 20 minutes for numbing 45-60 minutes for treatment.